You are searching about Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard, today we will share with you article about Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard is useful to you.
64 Ways Volleyball Players Know They Are Addicted
“You know you play volleyball when…” –Every soccer player.
This is a compilation of various sources about when you learned to play volleyball.
YOU KNOW YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL WHEN…
1. You think everyone should wear spandex.
2. When someone says “shag” the first thing you think of is volleyball.
3. When you are taller than most of your classmates. Or when you’re not, and people wonder how you play volleyball when you’re not 6’11.
4. When the words “outside,” “center,” and “right/weak side” mean the world to you.
5. When you realize your thighs don’t fit in your jeans anymore.
6. You can punch anyone against the wall.
7. When the ball is thrown in your face, you either set it, pass it, or hit it. Or you stretch your arms freely.
8. You know what the libero is/does.
9. You have pairs above the knees.
10. You get angry when someone says that volleyball is not a difficult sport.
11. You own at least one shirt that has the words “volleyball,” “hitting,” or volleyball graphics on it.
12. You know how to draw yourself.
13. You know why ankle braces are important.
14. You have injuries to your knees, elbows, ankles, neck, shoulders, back, head, etc.
15. You have finished drawing a volleyball.
16. You’ve tried to sit in a basketball hoop. And it’s easier than shooting a ball through a basketball hoop.
17. You know that a pie is not just a snack.
18. You think TV should show volleyball more than any other sport.
19. You’ve been asked why volleyball players wear spandex.
20. You know your moves, and you always hope that somehow it will go up.
21. You’ve had at least one ball in the face.
22. You went to volleyball camp. Most of the time.
23. You know who Misty May is.
24. You know the board like the back of your hand.
25. You have to admit that you love “ACE!” cheers.
26. Whenever you see a volleyball, you must catch it.
27. At some point in your life you had a knee problem.
28. You know what the “other” lines are in the gym.
29. You don’t shoot balls, you hit them with the palm of your hand.
30. You have volleyball shoes.
31. You know what 4-2, 6-2, and 5-1 are.
32. You have muscles you never thought existed.
33. You are not afraid of falling;
34. You’ve seen the movie “All You’ve Got” and you want to write the director how bad it was.
35. When you see tall people you think “they would make a great soccer player.”
36. When you know how to shave your armpits before a game… and it hurts when the other team’s blockers forget.
37. You spend a lot of time driving to the gym.
38. You have been in a volleyball club.
39. You can’t really run… but you sure as hell can run.
40. You laugh when you see other people trying to play volleyball.
41. You get really upset when someone hits a volleyball.
42. Volleyball is more important than anything else you have to do.
43. You have burn marks on the floor.
44. You wanted to hit your teacher one time. AND/OR your coach wants to beat you next time.
45. Two words: PUMP.
46. You know the meaning of the word “quitting”. Or you don’t, but you yell.
47. You think it’s normal to intentionally hit the ball in your face.
48. When going to hit, you at least completely missed the ball once in your life.
49. You have run into a wall, a tree, a person, the cleaners… many times.
50. Physical exercise (or PE) volleyball is not volleyball. When you’re done, you yell at everyone for doing something wrong.
51. You can raise your hand to the volleyball net and tell someone how close it is to the height it should be.
52. You’ve tried to pass or dunk a basketball and failed miserably.
53. Your knees stink after sports.
54. When spandex/leggings became fashionable, you were like: “I’ve been wearing those all along.”
55. Then I wonder why there is NBA, NFL, NHL, but no NVL?
56. There’s always that one person you want to punch in the face.
57. You hate that curling irons and hair extensions are illegal. Wearing an oh-so-fashionable stretchy dress is no fun. And they slip into the midst of powerful gatherings.
58. You choose marriages openly;
59. You don’t just wake up; You roll.
60. You can easily remember the sound of the skin sliding on the recently changed court. And it makes you sad.
61. You caught the ball during a big meeting because you thought the referee blew his whistle…
62. You try to intimidate the other team during warm-ups.
63. You’ve spent at least half of every game pulling down your teeny little spandex because it’s too high.
64. You use pre-wrap (in different colors) more on your hair than on your injuries.
And remember, hard work wins talent when talent fails hard work.
Video about Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
You can see more content about Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
If you have any questions about Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
way Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
tutorial Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard
Work Hard Beats Talent When Talent Doesn T Work Hard free
#Ways #Volleyball #Players #Addicted