You are searching about When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place, today we will share with you article about When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place is useful to you.
Eight Strategies to Beat Afternoon Slumps and Manage Your Energy!
The reality is that many people experience the afternoon slump. It could be too many carbohydrates eaten at lunch, low blood sugar, or a variety of other reasons. While knowing the cause is important, what matters right now is getting your blood circulating and your mind and energy moving. Here are eight easy tips to beat the afternoon slump.
1. Eat smart. For lunch, eat light: Enjoy smoothies, fruit, water, nuts, and protein instead of heavy carbs that take more of your body’s energy to digest.
2. Do the hardest projects of the day first. If you eat your “frog” in the morning, instead of leaving the most difficult task for the afternoon, you will have other, less difficult things to work on in the afternoon that will allow you to look forward to the afternoon and fly through it.
3. Create an afternoon routine. For example: After lunch, do a 5-minute power walk outside, do 10 jumping jacks, stop by the toilet, splash cold water on your face and drink a large glass of ice water. Then come to your office, clear your desk, brain dump all the morning tasks, turn on the lights/music, get good air flow with a window/fun and get to work! Routines help connect your brain to what you want to do. Once you develop habits, your brain automatically switches gears when you do the same activity.
4. Engage your body. Do things that move your body and are “easy”. Stand up, sit on a balance ball instead of a chair; Do things that get your blood and body moving. Engage in movement and let the pace of movement keep you alert.
5. Give your brain a break. Save more sedentary and active tasks for the afternoon (eg work, phone calls, filing, straightening, sorting). Tasks that require a lot of concentration, such as looking at the computer, reading or listening, can work against your energy making it difficult to focus and stay engaged.
6. Change the scene. If you can, move to a different room. Do things to get extra light or air. Sit in a place that is comfortable but not comfortable (perhaps a natural environment to prevent you from getting distracted when your mind is already wandering). Turn on some upbeat music. Let your environment keep you on your toes.
7. Play a game. Give yourself a goal or game to play. For example, if you finish a project or get a lot of calls, you can reward yourself by going home early or stopping for a treat on the way home. Add some movement and urgency to the picture to counteract the slowing power of your afternoon low energy.
8. Finally, don’t fight. If nothing else works, take a 10-minute power nap or 10-minute mediation time (set a timer). This will allow you to relax and then refocus and re-engage in higher productivity. If you keep fighting it, you will have long periods of low productivity.
Track your energy and find patterns in what works and what slows you down. Find the things that support you to be most productive and focused; Try different things. When you find things that work, make them a habit. Try to figure out what could be the cause, if it’s what you eat for lunch, staying up too late, stress, etc. You will always do well to address the root cause.
Video about When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
You can see more content about When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
If you have any questions about When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 6539759 0
Search keywords When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
way When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
tutorial When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place
When You Are Done Eating Clear Your Place free
#Strategies #Beat #Afternoon #Slumps #Manage #Energy