You are searching about When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble, today we will share with you article about When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble is useful to you.
5 Spiritual Affirmations for Times of Trouble
Remember the old Beatles song, “When you’re in trouble, Mother Mary speaks words of wisdom to me…” What do you say to yourself when you find yourself in trouble? What goes through your head?
When we label something as “bad”—we lose our job, our spouse leaves us, our investment goes bad, we get sick—what does our inner voice say? There are many things in life that we cannot control; In addition to the previous three examples, there are hurricanes, earthquakes, drunk drivers just to mention a few. When these things happen, we are what we tell ourselves can do Control.
You can write your own affirmations, but you can also use prayers and quotes from your favorite spiritual traditions to guide you, center you, and return to a positive, open state. At first you have to consciously remember to repeat these spiritual affirmations during “good” times so that they become part of your inner repertoire; Later you can attract them in times of need.
In my life, I have collected these spiritual affirmations from many sources, hoping I can remember where and from whom I learned them. In this article I will mention only non-religious quotes. I have used these affirmations myself and given them to clients to work with. These are some of my favorites, I will mention more in other articles.
- “I put on a cloak of light, not only for my protection, but for God’s love, power, and wisdom, but those who come in contact with it will be drawn to God and healed.” This is a good confirmation when protection is needed. I read this in Isabelle Hickey’s book many years ago and have used it ever since.
- “Whatever befalls me, whatever may trouble me and bring me down from the luminous spheres of the soul, my divine origin is an eternal reality, though hidden in the depths of the soul.” This is by Rudolf Steiner
- “I choose to be a pioneer of the future and a prisoner of my past.” This has emerged from the discussion given by Deepak Chopra.
- “I have strength, depth, ability, wisdom, will, love and purpose, I will win.” Adapted from a quote by Jean Shinola Boleyn
- “Every decision I make is a choice between complaint and miracle. I let go of complaint and choose miracle.” Deepak Chopra
When we are confused, we don’t see the big picture. So, go ahead, write this spiritual affirmation on an index card and keep it with you. Remember them and repeat them when you find yourself running an automatic negative inner dialogue, and notice if you feel different when you repeat them. I would love it if you share your findings with me.
© 2010 Patzia Gonzalez
Video about When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
You can see more content about When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
If you have any questions about When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
way When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
tutorial When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble
When I Find Myself In Times Of Trouble free
#Spiritual #Affirmations #Times #Trouble