You are searching about What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life, today we will share with you article about What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life is useful to you.
7 Sure Foundations For Ultimate Security
Decay in society always starts from within and works outward. Like cancer, we have become morally and spiritually bankrupt. As our Christian heritage has been systematically destroyed over the years, we are doomed. A nation becomes insolvent when its debt exceeds its gross national product. Denying these facts will not make them go away. In this sad situation, our securities are dying a horrible death.
Are we in denial? Have you ever wondered why this generation is degenerating morally and literarily at such an alarming rate? Why is it that we don’t want to think about the things that are destroying us? Why is it considered a hate crime when someone talks about the unique salvation message of Jesus, the Holy Bible, praying in the name of Jesus, Christian family values, eternal judgment for sinners, our duty to serve the true and living God, special creation? Biblical flood, sexual perversion or the killing of innocent children? In this article, we’ll show you the answers to these questions while explaining the “7 Definitive Foundations for Ultimate Security.”
Foundation 1 – Abundant Life! That life begins at conception is the basis for respecting all life. If we are not secure in the womb, there is no room for the other 6 fixed foundations for ultimate security. When this truth is acknowledged, we are well on our way to undoing the erosion of our present moral and spiritual values.
We tell our girls and women that they are no more than animals than we are told that they are made in the image of God. We say that people are “human resources” that can be discarded at will if they stop being used. To add insult to injury, we hit their baby if it’s inconvenient. Should we sacrifice the fruit of our womb for our own sins? There is something wrong with this whole picture.
Moreover, what is an abundant life? Who are we to think that we can outrun God’s love and grace in the most shameful way that people enter this race of life? If our parents wanted the “perfect” child, where would we be?
One more thing, the abundant life is not measured by how big we are, how popular, how powerful, how intelligent or how beautiful we are in public! It is more to do with someone who has our time, our talent and our treasure. Abundant life comes from the inner peace that holds us together when everything around us is falling apart. It frees us to enjoy a happy existence that lives in the most difficult circumstances. It gives us a healthy perspective that is based on who we are in Christ Jesus. Yes! You heard right! Who we are in Christ Jesus our gracious Lord and Savior!
Every human being deserves the abundant life that comes only from our Heavenly Father who has extended his love for us through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 3:16 and John 10)
Foundation 2 – Freedom from paralyzing fear! Fear is a killer. Fear is a robber. We don’t know how to control it. We try to overcome fear with the help of drugs. This does not make anyone free from fear. The truth is – drugs increase fear. Our so-called “solutions” add to people’s lives. The general attitude is – who cares? Such people are not helpful to our HR mentality. Instead of getting them the help they need, we institutionalize them. We sentence them to a lifetime of confusion, loneliness, delusion and illusion. We let the public pay for our failure to free the fearful. What security is this?
There is a better way. (2 Timothy 1:7) Some have found it. This is it! Fear is the opposite of faith. Not all fear is bad. Fear becomes bad when it robs us of other securities we deserve. We should be afraid when it comes to a trivial relationship with God and His Word. The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom. (Proverbs 1:7 and Proverbs 9:10) A loving relationship with God will remove all fear. (1 John 4) Without a healthy fear of the true and living God, we fear people, situations, today, tomorrow, yesterday, and the list goes on.
Every human being is freed from paralyzing fear. Faith in God’s love and mercy is the key that unlocks the chains of paralyzing fear and leads us to the glorious freedom of life.
Foundation 3 – Freedom to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus! Your life should not be a slave camp for taskmasters to use and abuse. No individual or organization has the right to enslave another. No one has the right to put someone down so that they can dominate them. No one has the duty or permission to force others to go against their conscience or their better judgment. (2 Peter 3:17-18)
Proper sunlight, temperature, soil, room for expansion and proper seasonal pruning are essential for plant growth and good fruiting. Everything has its season according to God’s timing. Everything is beautiful in its time. (Ecclesiastes 3) Only when we are given the sunlight of God’s love and grace can we raise a healthy society; the temperature of God’s assurance that He is taking care of Himself; A soil of faith, hope and liberating love; A place to grow our roots in the new opportunities freely given to us and the gentle pruning of destructive lifestyles that sap our strength to bring forth the fruit of God’s Holy Spirit. (Error 5)
Everyone has a different potential for growth. When citizens are free to grow to their full potential, the entire society grows with them. The God who created us knows how to raise us to our full potential. No man has the right to play God. We are all on the same playing field. Every man deserves the freedom to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus.
Foundation 4 – A Godly Legacy That Can Be Passed On To The Next Generation! This inheritance includes parents who love God with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength (spiritual life). From this love, love goes out to their neighbor as they love themselves (political life). There must be a self-sacrificing love that puts God and others above self. This love is shown in actions and attitudes. This love must grow. Children deserve parents who love them and for them. Every family should have a family altar. A family that prays and worships together will stay together. Everyone should have a home that maintains and disciplines itself for the good of self and others throughout life’s journey.
As the family goes, so goes the society. Nothing can replace a man united to a woman in holy matrimony for life. This gives relief to children and avoids divorce. Thus, every human being should receive a godly inheritance that is passed on to the next generation. (Colossians 3; Ephesians 5 to 6:4)
Foundation 5 – Gives us 7-fold securities of new life in Christ Jesus:
1. A pure heart! The heart reflects the real person. A man speaks from his heart. A pure heart has pure intentions and actions. Only those with a pure heart see God. (Matthew 5:8) When our hearts are pure, we can see God in the face of a child, in a beautiful flower, and in every season of life from the cradle to the grave. When our heart is not pure, we cannot see God. The truth is, a person with an impure heart is hidden from God. (John 3:17-21) When our hearts are pure, we are happy or blessed. Why should we? Because when we leave this world we know where we came from, how we got here and where we are going! We are content to trust God as we sing in sunshine or rain. We know that some “go through water, some through flood, but all through blood. Some through great sorrow, but God gives song, in the season of the night and in the day.” We know that “weeping lasts all night but joy comes in the morning.” (Psalm 30:5; 1 Timothy 1:5-14)
2. A strong faith! There are three things that are absolutely necessary to keep us away from self-destruction. We need faith, hope and love. When they are missing, death follows. If left in this condition, we will not live to enjoy the blessings that God has for us. We may have all the comforts of life, but without these three, life would be ruined. We deserve better. Moreover, this faith must be coupled with the never-failing love of the Lord of glory, who can and does provide for our every need. (Matthew 11:28-30) Why? For He alone is “the way, the truth, and the life” with a strong hand to guide us in the paths of life. (John 14:6)
3. Knowledge of Truth! The truth is what will set us free from the hidden deceptions that lead us into all kinds of harmful traps. These are in all areas of our lives. These deceptions teach us to follow legends instead of raw facts. If you’re not free, chances are you’re following one or more of these legends. God wants you to be free. The source of truth is the Christian Bible. (Psalms 19 and 119) In the Bible, we find the truth about God as the Creator of all things, mankind’s fall into rebellion against God, God’s plan to bring us back into His fellowship, and the way we are. Love God and others. (Romans 3:4)
4. A Lasting Hope! Placing our hope in nothing other than the truth found in God’s Holy Word will not last forever. (Ecclesiastes 12)
5. A good conscience! God has given us a moral compass that we call “conscience”. If properly nurtured, it will keep us away from harmful actions and attitudes. This will enable us to live a life of righteousness and true holiness. This will help us develop personal beliefs that are not for sale. Facing every decision with confidence and knowing that you are doing the right thing will give your life purpose and stability. From a pure heart comes a good conscience. An evil conscience proceeds from the carnal soul. A bad conscience leads to guilt, fear, and regret. It will destroy our peace, love, relationships, values, hope, faith and loyalty to God and others. When our conscience becomes dead and quiet, it creates a hard heart that only looks out for its own selfishness. To the extreme, they produce abusers, slanderers, hate crime perpetrators, and ruthless murderers. Every human being deserves conscience for the good of all concerned. (Romans 8)
6. Peace of mind and conscience! When we know that everything is right with God, we can enjoy perfect peace. (Isaiah 26)
7. An everlasting love! This love can only be given by God’s Holy Spirit. (Romans 5)
Foundation 6 – A safe haven from life’s storms! Spiritual and emotional security is our greatest need. We can have all the material comforts and still be without love, hope or faith. A safe haven should have a ‘map’ for it. A safe haven is of no use if it is “hidden treasure” without a “map” to find it. This is where the problem lies. Many of the “maps” in our modern society are all roads. They have made a lot of promises but not delivered much. Thank God, there is a “map” that will lead us to our safe haven. This “map” is the Word of God, the Holy Bible. Jesus as our Savior and Lord is our safe haven from all the daily storms. Bible verses are reliable. The pages of the Bible are filled with examples of how and how not to live under God’s mighty hand. God gives us an assurance that all is right between Him and our personal relationships with others. (Psalms 91 and 103)
Foundation 7 – A loving, personal relationship with God and glorifying God! This is achieved through God’s redemptive work which is the central message of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. This is the main cornerstone that underpins all our securities. Without this security we will fail to attain security. (Matthew 5-7)
In summary, those who are rebelling against God and His way of life are in a state of denial. They don’t want to face the fact that we are headed for eternal destruction. Instead they will allow the world, the flesh, and Satan to dominate them to their own destruction. why Men love darkness rather than light, because their deeds are evil. Until our nations make the changes described in this article, we will need more security than money. If we want true security, it is our duty and responsibility to accept the free gift of eternal life that God, our Creator-Saviour, has given us.
Video about What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
You can see more content about What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
If you have any questions about What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
way What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
tutorial What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life
What Is It Called When An Environment Produces Abundant Life free
#Foundations #Ultimate #Security