You are searching about Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe, today we will share with you article about Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe is useful to you.
Eight Tips to Manage Stress During the Holidays
For the Holiday Season Stress is a happy time while others are metaphorically the straw that breaks the camel’s back. In addition to your everyday worries that are already happening, the holidays bring more stress. So you may suffer from stress-related problems like stomach problems, headaches, hypertension, overeating, insomnia, anxiety…
To make sure that the “camel’s back” is not yours there are several things you can do:
1. Maintain good health. In a world that has already experienced stress, the holidays only bring more stress that makes it easier to lose control of the body’s response to stress. For example, it may sound silly, but we forget to take a deep breath when chasing a stranger in a parking lot; we have strong energy when we run from store to store; and we hold on to nervous tension after hitting the yellow light.
Why is maintaining these conflicts a problem? Answer: Because it only increases our chances of having inappropriate responses to stress. To stay healthy, always remember to take deep breaths – it helps your whole body relax. Yes, take a deep breath while running from store to store, after racing to the parking lot, after running through a yellow light… , or your jaw is tight. Look deeply and relax them.
2. Maintain a positive attitude. The holidays bring increased exposure to stress. You just had a disagreement with the salesman, you missed the last game you wanted to buy for your child, you don’t know what to get your significant other… And of course there are everyday problems at work.
Let’s add to all of this the stress of family gatherings. For some, this creates difficulties in getting along with other family members. Remember that time is limited to a few hours or days. However, let’s not just sell ourselves out – there is no need to worry and endure. Remember, if there are unpleasant feelings, avoid criticizing or repeating what has happened in the past – it has happened again and again. Briefly talk about your experience. Realize that any negative thoughts you have are your own and are the result of your thoughts. It’s okay to accept that you may not agree because you may not see things the same way as the other person.
Feelings of confusion, frustration, uncertainty, and sometimes, anger and frustration can come at any time.
And for those who have lost a loved one, or a friend, or a loved one, the holidays are not a happy time that brings sadness and grief.
What do you do with these extra thoughts?
1. It is more important than ever to have a healthy diet. It is unfortunate that cakes and cookies are often associated with holidays. Cut down on foods high in sugar, sweets, coffee, soda, and refined flour such as many baked goods… These foods and drinks tax your endocrine system and increase your mood not to mention adding pounds to your body during the holidays.
2. Get enough sleep. It’s hard to squeeze twenty-eight hours into twenty-four hours to fit in all the shopping and responsibilities that are going on.
3. Remember for the reasons mentioned above that the holidays are not a happy time for everyone.
4. Before taking any mental action, remember to take a deep breath and count backwards from ten to 1. This simple technique is very important in dealing with stress and can protect you from useless disagreements.
5. Watch your alcohol consumption during the holidays.–don’t use the holidays as an excuse to get drunk.
6. Avoid overusing credit cards. Set a budget to plan your spending and expenses.
7. You don’t have to be Super Man or Wonder Woman. You are one person – it’s okay to say “no” to friends, family, and co-workers if meeting their demands is taking away from your exercise, diet, sleep, finances, and peace of mind.
8. If you find yourself in a “season,” slow down, get some rest, take extra vitamins, especially stay away from sugary foods, baked goods, soda…
These eight tips will go a long way in helping you enjoy the holidays and deal with holiday stress better.
Video about Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
You can see more content about Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
If you have any questions about Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
way Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
tutorial Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe
Cause When I See You I Forget To Breathe free
#Tips #Manage #Stress #Holidays