You are searching about Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server, today we will share with you article about Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server is useful to you.
Distribution Front End Integration With Microsoft Great Plains – Technology Notes
If you are a global distributor and are accepting sales orders through an established and reliable Sales Order Processing program, which you will need to integrate with the backoffice ERP, in our case with Microsoft Dynamics GP, then we would like to share with you our implementation of Great Plains, customization. , software, report design and business process mapping and integration of technology:
1. Sales Process. It is often the case that your commercial application is running on a Linux or Unix platform and is running on Java/EJB, Oracle, Sybase, or PHP/MySQL/Redhat. We think you are free to support this Unix box, including data processing, business changes, necessary for MRP life.
2. Purchasing System. It’s usually included with your input marketing plan, which is described in the first paragraph. If you’re a supplier or integrator, you can use vendor-based purchasing systems, where sales invoices or shipping information or a bill of lading trigger a customer release.
3. Reasons to install Microsoft Great Plains. The most common reason is the growth of the company, where you invite investors or grow internally – when you establish your management – what you can say is the implementation of a powerful ERP software for accounting, and financial reasons.
4. Bridge integration. To give you the most action – GP Integration Manager allows you to integrate text files, imported from your front-end business. IM can also read ODBC data sources, for example if you are on Oracle, you can make an ODBC call to Oracle from IM directly. Another way to integrate the bridge is Web Service, which uses eConnect technology to feed and update records in Great Plains. The classic form of web integration is the popular http application/response mechanism
5. EDI. If you order goods from major manufacturers, you may need Electronic Document Interchange integration with their ordering systems. As the EDI rules are often simple – fixed type fields in a file, consider a simple way to convert SQL statements selected by converters and drop commands.
6. Sales Taxes. If you sell to all 50 states, the calculation of Sales Tax and withholding tax must be eliminated. In Great Plains it’s pretty straightforward and you can use the Internet for Sales Tax from a variety of vendors: Avalara would be one of them.
7. Reporting. You must be willing to deal with DB type queries to meet reporting requirements. From MS SQL Server you can create Linked Servers to create distributed queries: SQL Views and Stored Procedures. Then you install the most popular reporting tools: Crystal Reports or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services – SRS. When it comes to financial reporting, including consolidated financial statements, you should consider FRx. FRx is an ideal tool for Balance Sheet, P&L, Statement of Cash Flow, allows you to pull GL data from GP databases and integrate budgets and simple measurements from Excel
Video about Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
You can see more content about Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
If you have any questions about Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
way Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
tutorial Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server
Case When Then In Where Clause Sql Server free
#Distribution #Front #Integration #Microsoft #Great #Plains #Technology #Notes